Sunday, 6 January 2013

Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by: Rachel Cohn & David Levithan

Well, this book was an absolute fave of mine. The cover was intriguing and inviting and absolutely made me want to buy a book.  I only read the first page and I knew for sure that this is the book I want to read. If you guys haven't learned anything about dares then this is the book for you (this is the book to read, trust me).

I love how Lily was innocent little 'Lily pad' but eventually grew to a girl you actually admire. She stands up for herself and try's to find herself, she tries to escape from the person everyone wants her to be. Dash is a very strong, independent boy who doesn't even want to celebrate Christmas with his family. Both Lily and Dash seem perfect but as the book progresses you think if Dash really deserves Lily. In the end it's up to fate.

I officially give this book a 5 out of 5.


See you next week to give my review of Echo by: Alyson Noel.