Monday, 7 October 2013

Origin by: Jennifer l. Armentrout

Origin (Lux, #4)This book was actually amazing. I preordered the book so when it was released I got it right away! Yeah!!! Anyways this book is basically about this girl named Katy who is now an alien hybrid who is in the hands of the Daedalus, well Daemon is looking for Katy knowing that he will stop at nothing to find her and keep her safe.

This novel was truly hear retching and beautiful. Jennifer l. Armentrout brought these characters to life and lead them to have such strong emotions that it truly feels as if it is your own.

I loved every single detail of this novel. The action (which was almost, if not all, in every single chapter), the romantic moments between Katy and Daemon, plus meeting the hot new character Archer. Even the ending will leave you speechless.

In the end I give this novel a 5 out of 5, it will also be on my must-read list 2013 edition.
Plus I have already preordered the final novel in the Lux series, Opposition. Can not wait to see what is going to happen there.