Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Real by: Katy Evans

Real (Real, #1)Real is basically about a boxer named Remington Tate who becomes interested in a girl named Brooke Dumas, who's job is to keep Remington in tiptop shape. Remy is the star of the dangerous underground fighting circuit, Brooke becomes drawn to Remy in a way she can not deny. She wants him, she wants everything that makes Remington the way he is. But will he truly release all that's truly hidden inside of himself to Brooke? Will she accept him the way he is or turn her back and walk away from him forever?


Okay this was an amazing novel and I can not even put to words how great this novel is. Throughout the novel I felt connected to these characters and their emotions making me drawn to them and actually feel sorry for them. I also have to state that I felt as if you could cut a knife though the sexual tension that this novel held. Plus the connection between Remington and Brooke was beautifully written and made it feel real in every sense.

Katy Evans has wrote a book so beautiful that it is garenteed to be in this years must-read list (2013 edition) and will be in my favourites.

I officially give this novel a 5 out of 5.

I can not wait to read "Mine" by: Katy Evans (second novel in the Real series).