Thursday, 25 August 2016

A 100% COMPLETE!

GOODREADS READING CHALLENGE! 


Earlier this year, when I signed into Goodsreads and had to challenge myself to read a certain amount of books before the end of the year, I thought if I was going to do this challenge I am going to push myself to the extreme. I challenged myself to read 100 books before 2017. I know, 100 books! Depending on how busy I am, I can either complete it or end up only reading 40-50 books that year. In the end, I am happy to announce that I have completed the challenge! I have read 100 books before the end of August! I am so ecstatic that I got to finish reading all of the novels and succeeded in completing the challenge. I am definitely looking forward to starting 2017 Reading Challenge.  😊



"I guess that's the beauty of books. When they finish they don't really finish."
- Markus Zusak