Tuesday, 9 August 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: REWIND

Top Ten original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists. For past topics and future topic schedule, click here.


This week is a rewind, everyone has the chance to choose a previous topic that they missed or skipped. I decided to go with the topic, Top Ten Books I Feel Everyone Has Read But Me.





I have never read the books or watched the movies but every time I feel compelled to at least try to read the first book in the series, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. I definitely want to try and pick this novel up. 




I know, how could I have not read both Harry Potter and Percy Jackson?! Well, I never really got into either series. However, unlike Harry Potter, I have watched the movie for The Lighting Thief. 




To be truthful, I am unsure why I never read these novels. They are apparently romantic, hilarious, and an overall joy to read. I'm unsure if I will ever pick up this series but only time will tell. 




                    4. THE WRATH AND THE DAWN by Kathleen Glasgow
I have been hearing such great things about this novel, and of course the sequel The Rose & the Dagger




                               5. GONE GIRL by Gillian Flynn
Okay, I am planning to read this sometime in September, but it is still at this very moment unread. I have heard such great things about this novel.




I have read the reviews on Goodreads and can't decide if I want to pick this novel up or ignore it all together. 




                       7. THE GRISHA SERIES by Leigh Bardugo
Another series I haven't read but heard so much about. Whenever I go to the bookstore I always debate whether or not I want to pick up Shadow and Bone, book one in the series, but always end up going with the other novel. 




                         8.  GLASS SWORD by Victoria Aveyard
I have read The Red Queen, book one in the Red Queen Series, and adored it from beginning to end. However, I have yet to pick up the sequel. 




                         9. NOVEMBER 9 by Colleen Hoover
I am a big fan of Colleen Hoover's work. She can captivate any reader and draw them into the fictional world she has created so easily. I personally don't know why I haven't picked up this novel. Hopefully I will get to read it before 2017. 




                    10.  A DARKER SHADE OF MAGIC by V.E. Schwab
I don't really know what this novel is about but I know that almost everyone has read it and enjoyed it.







Have you read any of the books above? 
Is there any novel you haven't read but feel that everyone has?
~ Aimie